Neurosensory Motor Integrated System (NSI)
- The Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator System holds 22 different therapies that can be used in post-concussive and neurological therapy treatments. The functional system is used to create detailed diagnostics and provide a better understanding of how you may have been affected by your concussion or other traumatic brain injuries.
- Neurosage is a medical therapeutic tool that uses visual, sensory, and auditory stimulation to increase and improve the brain and body’s coordination. This helps to speed up the recovery process for patients who have neurological disorders or who have suffered trauma. Neurosage can also be used to help improve the vestibular system, which will help improve balance, cognition, and coordination.
- Balance therapy uses a specialized balance board and pressure plates to measure your balance and where your body places its force. By using this technology and physical therapy techniques, we work together to create a customized therapy plan that helps to stabilize your body and improve your balance and coordination.
- The brainstem is responsible for sending all of the messages throughout your nervous system. When the brainstem or nerves are inhibited, brainstem therapy can be used to help improve the responsiveness of the nerves and significantly reduce nerve pain.
- Top-down therapy is used to treat IBD and Crohn’s diseases. Using top down therapy, we are able to relieve the symptoms of IBD and Crohn’s disease. Our state of the art diagnostic techniques will help us identify the best course of treatment for you and your condition.
Right Eye Therapy
- Right eye therapy uses a proprietary eye tracking system to give you and your chiropractor a better, more thorough look into your brain’s activity. By using this therapy, we are able to pinpoint vision issues, improve athletic performance, and even uncover underlying brain health issues.
PNS for Peripheral Nerve Stimulator
- Peripheral nerve stimulators can be used to help treat chronic nerve pain. To do this, small electrical devices are placed near the affected nerves. These devices are then used to send quick electric pulses to the nerves to help regulate nerve stimulation.
- Our concussion therapy uses both medical devices such as the Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator System and various physical therapies to reduce the effects of your concussion. Concussion therapy is specifically designed for each patient to help reduce their symptoms and improve their memory, balance, and cognition sooner.
- Vestibular therapy can be used to reduce the symptoms of vestibular disorders. Our in-office therapies help improve symptoms such as vertigo and balance disorders. We offer a range of physical therapies in-office and only use the latest technologies for your therapy and treatment.
- In mirror therapy, we place a mirror between a patient’s healthy and injured limb. The patient is able to look at the mirror image of the stronger limb moving, which creates the sensation that the weaker limb is moving. This therapy helps cross-train the brain through visualizing stimulation and helps to improve the movements of the weaker limb.
- Electrical therapy uses small pads placed along the muscles of the body. These pads deliver small electrical stimulations to help calm inflammation, reduce muscle spasms, and relieve back pain.
- Neurofeedback therapy uses our specialized machines to give us immediate feedback on how your brain is processing information. Neurofeedback therapy uses audio, visual, and physical stimulation to measure brainwave activity. This information is used in real time to help retrain and improve brain wave functionality and overall responsiveness.
- Using our therapy machines such as the Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator System, we are able to administer a number of motion therapies. These therapies include techniques that will improve hand-eye coordination, balance, and spatial awareness.
For more information on the types of therapies we offer, or to schedule an appointment give us a call at (806) 356-7291.